For couples who have busy lives who don’t have enough time to plan a wedding which has been carefully curated to reflect them as a couple. Often my clients are getting married in Surrey or it’s surrounding area but aren’t geographically located locally so need help to plan the wedding remotely.
I also work with a lot of couples who are getting married at home (I love marquee weddings!) or in dry-hire venues when there isn’t a venue wedding planner to support the planning process.
How can I help?
Every couple requires a different level of support based on their availability and their desire to be involved in the planning process.
Here are just some of the services I offer:
- Establish a realistic and achievable budget.
- Tone and theme mood-boarding, to help set the planning process in motion, and inform all decisions up until “I Do.”.
- Venue and/or marquee selection and viewings.
- Recommend the best wedding photographers, caterers, florists, bands, hair and makeup artists and any other suppliers that suit your budget and style.
- Setup or attend meetings and appointments with your suppliers for you, so you get to enjoy only the fun bits, and let me take care of the rest.
- I like to create a master document to track all ideas and decisions we make along the way. This will have all details like the types of flowers in the bouquet, what music will be playing at different parts of the day through to what food and drinks will be served.
- I’ll handle all vendor negotiations, and will use my established connection and relationships to ensure you get the best price, always.
- Manage all the communication with your suppliers and venue and keep you in the loop and updated only when required. (I save you the headache, so you can enjoy this experience as much as possible.)
- Carefully devise a wedding day timeline so that everyone involved in the wedding day knows what is happening, and when.
- I can handle the invitations; from the designing and wording, though to addressing, mailing and then tracking RSVPs.
- Day of, on the ground management. I’ll be there to make sure everything goes according to plan and will handle any last minute challenges that arise, ensuring a stress-free and lovely day for you!
My goal as your wedding planner is to ensure that you enjoy the wedding planning as much as the wedding day itself. I work with a select number of clients each year, allowing me to devote time to meet up with you regularly, or attend appointments when needed on your behalf.
I can assist you at all stages of their wedding planning, so please get in touch if you would like to have a chat about working together.
What’s the investment?
All of the weddings I plan are totally bespoke and therefore so is my service. However, I think that’s a frustrating thing to be told. To give you an idea, if you were to come to me with a venue booked for 9 months and have a bit of time to dedicate to planning your wedding it would probably cost around 10% of your total wedding budget. (Minimum fees apply)
If my Wedding Planning service isn’t what you’re looking for, maybe my Wedding Coordination or Wedding Concierge service might be more suitable?
Although these services are geared towards weddings, I do work with families and individuals who are planning a party. Please get in touch or arrange a call to discuss what you’re looking for help with your party.